Hiding Your Pregnancy
Are you hiding your pregnancy, out of fear that you’ll bring shame and embarrassment to your family? As you get further along in your pregnancy, you may feel as though you’ve run out of options. The truth is, an unplanned pregnancy doesn’t have to be the end of the world. You can choose adoption for your baby, and bless a couple who are not able to have a baby biologically.
Followers of Hindu religions such as Hinduism, Jainism, Buddhism, or Sikhism can all find confidential, personalized services with East Indian Adoption.
Here are just a few of the choices you have with adoption:
- There are dozens of parents you can choose from. There are all kinds of families who are ready to adopt.
- When you’ve chosen a family, you can email, talk on the phone, or even meet them before your baby is born!
- You can decide how things go at the hospital. You can see and hold your baby. You can even name your baby!
- You can keep in touch with the adoptive family after the adoption. You can share letters and pictures, phone calls, or even visits. It’s your choice!
- You can make plans for your future, with the peace of mind that you provided your baby with the life you wanted her to have.